Creative Commons License

Sunday, April 11, 2004

FALLING OVER

Hello to all fine, incredible people,

I awoke the other day with the urge to write and produce another song for the "Cataclysm" project, but even more important, for all of you. I then spent the next few days working this tune out of my head and am now happy to send as a low fat Easter treat email. The link to the mp3 file is directly below and the lyrics are at the bottom of this email.

Falling Over: Song Track

I have a few announcements to get out of the way here:

All "PJ Slack" releases will also be SOCAN ( SOCAN ) as I am now a member of this society.

"The Corporate Blues Tracks" is slated to be released under an "Open Source" license for music. This will be available in the near future and freely downloadable and free for you to distribute for non-comercial use....The world changes...

I have recently been added to the cast of songwriters who produce a show at the Hugh's room in Toronto called "the Monthly Show". The organization is called "The New Foundation" ( The New Foundation ). If you are in the city and have a chance, go to see this fantastic show!!

The Bruce Jones project is nearing completion. I will let you know as soon as there are CD's and other information available but, in the meantime, I might be able to convince Bruce to release one or two choice mp3's through the Digital Birdman network ;-)...(VERY EXCITING!!!)

........................

One of the greatest perpetual cataclysms has to be spring time. Although this song is indirectly about spring and inspired by spring, it is intended as a celebration of renewal and change....Enjoy!


FALLING OVER: Lyrics



I threw all the papers away.
I finally lost my way, some say.
Even as the world bleeds more every day,
the sun shines down today,
showing us the path to take.

[CHORUS]
Falling over,
falling down.
Starting over,
from the ground, once again.

Feelings can get in the way,
of seeing clearly through each day.
Even if I were to throw my picture book away,
the images never fade.
Living colour through the haze.

[CHORUS]
The snow and ice melt away,
and life can be on its' way once again.
Even if a fire swept all the life away,
the seed is planted again,
in the ground to grow another day.

[CHORUS]

WORDS & MUSIC ©2004 Peter J. Slack



Love and Peace to all,

PJS

No comments: